Friday, November 1, 2013

Ernest Paul


Hi beautiful people. My name is Atogwe Omokhape Ernest Paul (a.k.a Ernest Paul) and I hail from Edo State, Etsako West, Ayogwiri Town, Nigeria. I am the writer of THE HEAT in 2Raw4TV Magazine, presenting to you all African artiste internationally-also in Europe. I bring spicy, great bios and interviews of not only African artiste but also artiste from other countries. You can say we got your back covered. I am a radio presenter, artiste manager, rapper, writer, football player, event manager, and correspondent. The list is endless, LOL. Some of the things I like are apples and watermelon. My goal is to use THE HEAT to influence the lives of people in a positive way; uniting Africans (Black and White), and the World, to work together and make the world a better place for you and me. My inspiration comes from GOD. I’m from a very good Christian background where we believe in the true worship and praises to the almighty GOD. My contact information is as follows: Facebook: www.facebook.com/ernest.paul2 
Twitter: www.twitter.com/@ernestpaul1 Email: paulatogwe@yahoo.com.             
Shout Out to my daddy, Pastor Atogwe Omoh Paul, for his prayers and support toward my career. (For counseling, you can reach him through: roadtofame@ymail.com.) 
Thanks and GOD bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment