Friday, November 1, 2013

Lola K.


Hey all. I’m Lola K and I am the brains behind 2Raw4TV Magazine. Mr. Star and I were meditating one day and the idea came to me. Little did I know how much work would be in store for me but also, how much awesomeness. This magazine was initiated solely with volunteers, and I’m so proud of that. 2Raw4TV Magazine exists because everyone involved wanted to create something that they could be a part of and be proud of, and they weren’t going to let the word “voluntary” deter them. I’m grateful to my staff for being so self-motivated, and I’m grateful to you all, the readers, for allowing our art and expression into your homes. As for me, I’m an all-around artist. I write, sing, act, invent, paint, you name it. My main blog (that you are welcome to follow) is: lolakbooks.blogspot.com.
We do love feedback, and we have built our company on the basis of helping people rise in their careers, so if you need to contact me with suggestions, questions or if you want to be on the radio show or in the magazine, hit me up at lolakbooks@gmail.com or Palmetto Star at toorawfortv@gmail.com
Shout out to my mom: Navaxor. Make sure you support her and check out her tasty and very beneficial health drink at: jusuru.com/millions. And also, please support my new bath and body company: Auset Kulani. You can do that at www.etsy.com/shop/ausetkulani.
Thank you again for your support and keep it raw! 8th Light.
XOXO, 

Lola K.

No comments:

Post a Comment